Ananda Foods is a grassroots, vegan, family business. Born in a small, cottage kitchen in 2008, Ananda Foods was founded to fill a gap in the market for great tasting, gelatine free marshmallows. With three young children, founders Amanda & Russell searched for vegetarian marshmallows to toast on Bonfire night. From generations of great cooks and bakers, they endeavoured to create their own handmade range, of vegan sweets and treats, full of flavour and delight! This also led to the development of their flagship product the 'Round Up', which is a vegan version of the British classic 'Waggon Wheel'. Their range encompasses intolerances and vegan/gluten free diets, and are handmade in their 100% vegan and nut free kitchen in the heart of Derbyshire. enjoy quality flavour profiles in a compassionate way!
A little about our products...
· Our products are made by hand in small batches
· We use natural flavours, vegetable colourants and real fruit
· Marshmallows are certified non-GMO
· Registered with the Vegan Society
· Free from gelatine, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy, eggs, molluscs and soya
· Packaging is made from recycled materials and is also recyclable
Our small business endeavours to produce unique premium goods whilst valuing sustainability and natural ingredients, never compromising on taste so you can enjoy quality flavour profiles in a compassionate way!