• Advanced powerful liposomal formula with x5 ingredients.
• Liposomal CoQ10, liposomal Vitamin C, liposomal Resveratrol, liposomal B1 and liposomal Allicin …all in one.
• Only £1.60 per serving (x25).
• Free from artificial preservatives.
• Alcohol free.
• All natural, non-soy liposomes.
• Made under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), the highest level of manufacturing standards.
• Vegan friendly. Gluten free.
• Natural orange flavour.
• Contributes to* the normal function of the Heart.
• 250ml glass bottle, eco friendly.
AbsorbX005 is a bespoke Immune liposomal formulation, with x5 key ingredients in one.
Each 10ml serving contains 150mg liposomal CoQ10, 750mg liposomal Vitamin C, 20mg liposomal Resveratrol, 5mg liposomal B1 and 2mg liposomal Allicin.
Using advanced technology it efficiently delivers the nutrients to where they need to be. It’s not just what you take, it’s what happens next that matters.
Our liposomes are free from alcohol, soy, lactose and gluten. In addition, and to keep them 100% natural, we use Sea Buckthorn as a preservative rather than anything artificial. Assurance to you of the highest quality liposomes, for maximum nutritional support.
What is a liposome?
Liposomes are made using phospholipids, the same as found on our own cell membranes., where they act as a barrier, protect the cell and allow transport of substances in and out.
A liposome is a spherical vesicle, like a bubble, which protects and carries the x5 ingredients after ingestion and during transit throughout the body. Whilst liposomes are now leading the way in the field of nutrition, they were first discovered in the 1960’s, by British haematologist Alec Bangham in Cambridge.
Since then they have been widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, for efficient drug delivery.
AbsorbX005 contributes to* the normal function of the Heart, Immune System, Nervous System plus; collagen formation for skin, bones, blood vessels, gums, cartilage & teeth; energy levels; protects cells from oxidative cells and helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
*authorised claims from EU Register on nutrition and health claims.
No posts found