Our Story & Mission
BeeKeepers was founded in 2018 with a simple mission to lead the change towards a greener and more sustainable future. We are serious about reducing the waste generated by plastics, and are passionate that we should leave the planet for the next generation in a better place than we found it. Our products are an eco friendly, biodegradable & reusable alternative to cling film and tin foil. Every kitchen deserves a BeeKeepers Beeswax Wrap!
What's in our Wraps?
Our reusable beeswax food wraps are a healthy & natural alternative to plastics. Made in the UK with beeswax, jojoba oil, tree resin, and 100% cotton. Handcrafted, from farm to table.
Starter Pack Sizes
Our starter packs are fantastic value, containing everything you need to get started, and including a total of 6 of our Beeswax Wraps in a variety of sizes and colours.
1 x Large: 33cm x 33 cm - Ideal for wrapping sandwiches, covering a bowl or dish
1 x Medium: 26cm x 26cm - Ideal for wrapping cheeses, fruits, salads
3 x Small: 20cm x 20cm - Ideal for wrapping a variety of fruits and salads, covering small bowls
1 x Extra Small: 10cm x 10cm - Ideal for covering end of a cucumber, smaller items or covering an open bottle top
Rinse with cold water, add a drop of organic soap as needed. Avoid heat as it will melt the beeswax. Scrub gently with a sponge if needed. Fold your wrap and hang to dry.
Do not use in the oven or microwave as this will melt the beeswax. Do not use with hot food.
- EXCELLENT SUSTAINABLE FOOD STORAGE - Uncover a better way to store your food all while reducing your impact on the environment. BeeKeepers is committed to enhance the lives of our customers community and our shared planet. The natural antibacterial & anti-fungal properties of beeswax & jojoba oil, help to keep your food fresh, and allow the Beeswax Wrap to be used over & over again.
- WASHABLE REUSABLE & COMPOSTABLE - An organic and natural way to keep food fresh naturally. You use the warmth of your hands to help mould the Beeswax Wrap over a piece of food, bowl, dish etc. The Beeswax Wrap will hold its seal once it starts to cool down. The Beeswax Wrap allows your food to breathe. It will keep your cheese, fruit, vegetables, bread baked goods, herbs, fermented foods such as kombucha, kefir, rising doughs, and anything else you want to use them for nice and fresh!
- ALL NATURAL ECO FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS - Handcrafted from Farm to Table. Made of Beeswax, 100% Cotton, Tree Resin, and Organic Jojoba Oil. BeeKeepers Beeswax Food Wraps are 100% plastic-free, waste-free, non-toxic and compostable. Only the best for you and your little ones, or a gift for your loved ones. This sustainable process reduces the impact on the environment, and is a great way to keep your produce fresh! All of our ingredients are ethically sourced.
- KEEP IT FRESH - With healthy and natural alternatives to cling film, paper bags, plastic wrapping and containers. Each pack contains three sheets [3x Large: 33cm x 33cm]. Cover a large bowl, pie dish, some celery, cheese, a sandwich, or anything your hungry stomach desires for lunch!
- GOOD FOR THE PLANET - Our reusable Beeswax Wraps can last up to a year and beyond with proper care. When your Beeswax Wraps' life comes to an end, you can pop it in the compost! Traditional plastics can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more and won't biodegrade. A step forwards towards zero waste with help from the Bee! Our packaging is also free from plastic so can be fully recycled.
No posts found