- Brews a smooth and fragrant cardamom masala chai.
- Speciality tea sourced from a single-family-run estate in Assam.
- Organic spices from Kerala, hand-blended and ground by us.
- We have traveled across India, sourcing specialty tea and spices to create the most flavoursome masala chai.
- Our Assam tea is malty and full-bodied and pairs perfectly with our balanced blend of organic spices.
- 5% from each tube helps to support organic rural farming initiatives in Wayanad, Kerala – where our spices come from.
- 60g black Assam CTC tea: single estate, 100% pure Assam tea.
- 25g cardamom masala: a perfectly balanced blend of cardamom, nutmeg, black pepper, ginger powder, and cinnamon.
- CTC tea refers to the processing method of, “crush, tear, curl”, where black tea is run through multiple cylindrical rollers. Unlike orthodox tea, CTC produces a darker liquor and a distinct, full-bodied taste and is best paired with milk – it’s just perfect for masala chai!
- Food and Drink
- Organic Ingredients
- Sugar Free
- Aluminium Free
- Citric Acid Free
- Crustacean Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Maize Free
- Milk Free
- Mollusc Free
- Mustard Free
- No Added Sugar
- Paraben Free
- Sesame Seed Free
- Soy Bean Free
- Sulphur Dioxide Free
No posts found