WaxWrap was founded with the goal of providing sustainable solutions for a zero waste lifestyle, without compromising convenience, offering an eco-friendly reusable alternative to plastic wrap and aluminium foil.
With the future of our planet in mind, we’re joining the fight against single-use plastics and doing our part to reduce waste.
WaxWrap is made from 100% natural materials: organic cotton cloth coated in a mixture of beeswax, pine resin and orgnic jojoba oil. This cloth is Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and OEKOTEX STANDARD 100 approved.
These labels guarantee:
- Certified organic natural fibres
- Non-toxic textile ink
- Certification of production procedures that meet rigorous environmental and social standards
• Easy to use- just wrap how feels right/natural to you!
• Malleable- mould to fit around anything, they are thick enough and rigid enough to take form around anything. • Reusable- when utilised correctly each lasts for around a year.
• Washable- use cold water and washing up liquid after each use, then pat dry with a clean towel.
• 100% natural ingredients, organic cotton and completely compostable after use.
How to Use:
- Cover bowls and containers
- Contain almost any food: bread, sandwiches, vegetables, fruits, snacks, cheese and salad.
Shape and seal WaxWraps however feels natural to you.
WaxWraps are self-adhesive and waterproof.
Wash the WaxWrap by hand in cold water with washing up liquid, pat dry with a clean towel, then it’s ready for reuse.